How to Navigate USDA Funding for your Food & Farm Business December 10 9-10:30 AM PST Join Food System 6 and a
How to Navigate USDA Funding for your Food & Farm Business
December 10 9-10:30 AM PST
Join Food System 6 and a group of representatives from the USDA on December 10th for a roundtable discussion about the many opportunities available for funding your food and farm business through the USDA farmer and producer programs. This discussion will focus on highlighting the resources available for regional and sustainable food systems and will cover topics such as:
- The value of blended capital financing
- Accessing USDA farm services
- Urban agriculture, and innovative production
- Resources to support local and regional food systems development
- Conservation innovation and finance
- RD business grant and loan financing
The goal of this webinar is to provide clarity around the many opportunities and the pathways to funding available through the USDA, and to highlight the next steps for any entrepreneur looking to seek USDA funding.
Sign up here.
More about event here.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 10:30 am